Things to talk about later
Throughout the workshop people will flag things for group discussion. This page tracks that list!
- Dave Silver suggests we talk about Rich's list of controversial topics on the second-last slide of his intro talk.
- Joseph's bits.
- Alex and Perception - temporal vs atemporal.
- Knowledge vs Meaning.
- Does Occam's razor make sense if you believe the world is very complex?
- Do we need philosophy now that we have science?
- Why does the brain activate billions of neurons for a bandit problem that needs 20 artificial units?